Summary: 2 – 5 years
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Key Skills: Programming tools and Development platforms
- Job Position : IT Specialist
- Functional Area : IT
- Number of Position : 1
- Location : Abuja, Nigeria
- Experience : 2 – 3 years
Our company is looking for a creative, analytic and experienced IT/Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team!
As an IT/Digital Marketing Specialist, you’ll be responsible for all digital marketing campaigns, including generating leads, conducting market research and actively engaging with the business to optimize the performance of our digital strategies.
- Good understanding of operating various IT infrastructure both hardware and software components.
- Website Handling. (Knowledge of platform like WordPress, WIX etc.)
- Maintaining the online presence and reputation of the company(Protecting the organization by keeping information confidential) .
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with the target audience.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing.
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors.
- Overseeing the creation and maintenance of social media content (Able to design and create posts for social media and other campaigns).
Job Location : Abuja ( 0 – 30 Days Notice period )
- Minimum of 2-3 years working experience in the same field.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Computer Science, Information Technology or other Information Technology (IT) related studies.
- Experience with Google Ads and Google Analytics.
- Proficiency with SEO tools.
- Experience with digital marketing automation software.
- Strong Verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly developed attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.